31 July 2015

Fashion powerhouse Superdry and Elite Model Look announce the UK’s freshest new model.

Last night, Elite Model Look and Superdry hosted one of the most successful modelling competitions of the year in pursuit of finding the freshest new model in the UK.

 Now in its 7th year running, it’s the first time Superdry has teamed up with Elite Model UK as their official Fashion Partner. Ten finalists took to the catwalk at Superdry’s flagship store, Regent Street, to showcase the latest Superdry Collection in front of a panel of judges, which included fashion experts from the teams at Elite, Superdry and, fashion designer, TV personality and Elite Model Look UK ambassador, Oliver Proudlock.

 Fashion advocates, bloggers and editors were among some of the many guests who were entertained with beats from Femme while sipping on uniquely mixed Perrier based cocktails.


 The competition was tough but after a series of catwalk looks, the winners were announced as Chris Tydings and Charlotte Corn who will go on to compete for the UK at the Elite Model Look World Final in November held in China.

Winners: Charlotte Corn & Chris Tydings
 Chris Tydings “I was expecting it, I wasn’t expecting to win. I didn’t know what to do when they announced us, I can’t wait for China"

 The stiff competition meant that two extra surprise winners were also announced as Kofi Morris Heather and Elli Jordan who will both feature in the next Superdry collection campaign.
Extra surprise winner: Kofi Morris Heather

 Kofi Morris Heather “Ellie’s name got called out first and I was just clapping, then my name got called out and I was still clapping and I thought – oh I look like I am clapping at myself – I didn’t really feel anything, I was just like ah, alright."


Video of the male model finalists:



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment