12 October 2015

MANGO MAN PRESENTS ZINEDINE ZIDANE AS THE FACE OF THE AUTUMN/WINTER COLLECTION‏

MANGO Man presents the French superstar Zinédine Zidane as the face of the new Autumn/Winter 2015 campaign #zidaneformango during Paris Fashion Week.


For this season, the Spanish firm has opted for essential tones such as beige, camel, toast and khaki, in addition to indigo blue and a range of greys.


 The key garments include parkas, Brit-style check shirts and a wide range of knitwear-structured garments, together with jogging-style trousers.
 Talking about the collection, Zinédine Zidane said: I don’t want to sound repetitive, but I really liked the winter collection. It is simple, with a good cut and it offers many combinations, just the way I like it. I hope that it shows because I think the models chosen really suit me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment